The Samaritan Center offers the following programs for short-term and long-term needs.
We go by appointments, so please call (985) 626-4457 to make yours.
- Personal Hygiene Items
- SNAP (food stamp) Application Assistance
- Gardening & Healthy Cooking Classes
- Household Items
- Limited Housing Assistance
- Temporary Short-Term Transient
- Limited Utilities Assistance
- Limited Prescriptions
- School Supplies (Seasonal)
- Thanksgiving Food Baskets (Seasonal)
- Gran’s Attic Thrift Shop (open to public)